Client Import - is where you can find the list of your clients from QuickBooks that need to import in LodgeiT.
Note: Currently, the system operates in a single direction, LodgeiT --> QuickBooks. If you need to update information, ie Address, contact details, etc., it is best to update via LodgeiT.
This video includes:
- How to connect LodgeiT to QuickBooks
- Synchronizing client details (changes from LodgeiT sync to QuickBooks)
- Manual connection/mapping of client from QuickB and LodgeiT.
- How to merge client in QuickBooks to LodgeiT
- Showing how QuickBooks invoice works - Configuring client-sync is important for invoice purposes, ie client invoices have the same details as in LodgeiT.
- Linking QuickBooks details to LodgeiT details
Below example shows that, these 3 clients has been added to QuickBooks and ready for import via LodgeiT.
Validation is giving you an information and an option if you want to take any action.
I have ticked all of the clients, because I want them all to import from QuickBooks to my LodgeiT Account.
*Art Craft Ent Pty Ltd" named as "Anna S Enterprises Pty Ltd in LodgeiT" , if left as blank, LodgeiT will automatically copy the name from QuickBooks .
Before matching the clients, please make sure to import or leave inactive (by unticking the appropriate checkbox) external accounting system clients on the "Client Import" page.
Ticked clients will be imported from QuickBooks to LodgeiT.
- If "ticked", client has an existing client that matched to LodgeiT client, then it will be linked.
- If "ticked", but the said client has NO related/client match via LodgeiT, the system will automatically produce client in LodgeiT client list (no need to create/add manually)
Unticked clients will not be imported to LodgeiT and the system will understand that no action required for this QuickBooks client.
If it is an initial setup there is a tickbox to select ALL clients to import from QuickBooks to LodgeiT.
Note: If you want to sync customers from QuickBooks Accoutnant, please use above process, but it will just sync contact details, address. In order to import financial you must connect QuickBooks files one by one for each client