Question: I am preparing CTR for our Private Company which has loss for the 2018 Financial Year. 

We don’t have any Joint entity to consolidate as we are only a small company. Can you help to advise where is the correct section to put the Current loss?

 And for 2019, we are having loss again. Where can I put the current and the later year loss?

Answer: You need to fill in "Losses brought forward from prior years", choose from what year. 

See images below as an example. The Company had a loss of $500 for FY2018 and $200 for current year (supposing 2019 is the current year)


Total losses carried forward to later income years will be $700

Or you may just click NO and manually enter the total losses on item U-Tax losses carried forward to later income years