The video provides the following guide about the basic of Trust Tax Return and in connection with the Financial Statement Import discussed from this video Preparation of Trust SPFR
See attached sample of comparative excel sheet.
The video provides the following guide about
- Working with imported accounting information (using Quickbooks)
- Please see attached sample of comparative excel sheet
- Making changes to classifications
- Reporting Partnership, Interest & Dividend Income, Capital Gains and Rentals For Trust
- Reporting income from trust
- Preparing trust accounts with beneficiary
Checkout some of our Help guide:
To work with a trust tax return, first ensure that all the necessary information about the company has been added to LodgeiT via "Settings" if you fail to do this, you will encounter a range of difficulties.
Then you can proceed adding a form.
Click the form that you need.
"Lodgement Date" is automatic date from ATO, but you can also manage to change it if necessary.
Click "Skip this Step" or "Continue"
(* If you want to Import Financials, visit this link)
Activate the relevant sections that you need to work on -
Once you've worked in the form, you may need to turn-on certain reporting sections. You can do so via -
Note: LodgeiT System is an SBR System with SBR dependencies. (LodgeiT uses SBR validation & prefill functions)