Dashboard Allows user to monitor completion and summary of custom reports, forms, and any work across your client-base and track digital signing by your clients.
How to find the "Dashboard"?
Upper right of LodgeiT Interface, select "Dashboard", then press whatever you need to check -
"Dashboard" drop down uses:
a. Hover your cursor to the word "Work/Forms/Report/Workpapers" then press it.
- "Work - for the summary of all the categories
- "Forms, Reports, Workpapers" - choose 1 from the category in order to filter.
b. Hover your cursor to the star icon, and choose the default that you prefer.
Dashboard 'Work" can also help the team to do a bulk task, ie "Sign & Lodge".
Below example shows that:
- Forms are under "On Review" and status are "Completed".
- 3 forms are tick and to be 'Sign and Lodge" in one time basis. This can also use for bulk "Delete" for forms.
- "Ana D." is the team member who is working on these forms.
Note: "Lodge" action must be available for all forms which has status Completed or higher.
If the option to "Sign", "Sign & Lodge" is not showing to team member. Ask your team admin to modify team member restriction. Learn more
In this example, I used "Forms" as default to my dashboard.
Choose the form type that you need -
Ability to filter the form according to "Type" -
"New" represents new, untouched forms that the ATO recognises your organisation is responsible for lodging. (This list is populated when a new form is issued by the ATO)
"Overdue" means any form with a due date that is an older date than current date.
You can also sort using - "Client", "Period", or "Due date". Click the little arrow and it will auto sort.
Click here on How to Modify Due date