Dashboard is a general overview, that allow the user to monitor the completion and summary of the custom reports, forms, and any work across your client-base and track digital signing by your clients.
How to find the "Dashboard"?
Upper right of LodgeiT Interface, select "Dashboard", then press whatever you need to check -
"Dashboard" drop down uses:
a. Hover your cursor to the word "Work/Forms/Report/Workpapers" then press it.
- "Work" - for the summary of all the categories. The user can do bulk/batch action for tax forms and spfr (ie, send esign reminder, delete, publish, etc)
- "Forms, Reports, Workpapers" - choose 1 from the category in order to filter.
b. Hover your cursor to the star icon, and choose the default that you prefer.
Note: User may download the list/summary of the tax forms Click here to learn more.
Dashboard 'Work" can also help the team to do a bulk task, ie "Sign & Lodge".
Below example shows that:
- Forms are under "On Review" and status are "Completed".
- 3 forms were ticked and to be 'Sign and Lodge" in one time basis. This can also use for bulk "Delete" for forms.
- "Ana D." is the team member who is working on these forms.
Note: "Lodge" action is available for all forms which has status "Completed" or higher.
If the option to "Sign", "Sign & Lodge" is not showing to team member. Ask your team admin to modify team member restriction. Learn more
Once the ATO provides a confirmation that the forms has been lodged successfully, the status of the form will automatically change to "Lodged"
In this example, I used "Forms" as default to my dashboard.
Choose the form type that you need -
Ability to filter the form according to "Type" -
"New" represents new or untouched forms that the ATO recognises your organisation is responsible for lodging. (This list is populated when a new form is issued by the ATO)
"Overdue" means any form with a due date that is an older date than current date.
You can also sort using - "Client", "Period", or "Due date". Click the little arrow and it will auto sort.
Click here on How to Modify Due date
Form Workflow Sequence and E-signature