This video includes:
- How to connect LodgeiT to QBO
- Synchronising client details (changes from LodgeiT sync to QBO)
- Manual connection/mapping of client from QB and LodgeiT.
Selecting "Settings" for your firm. (ALWAYS REACH YOUR FIRM VIA THE GEAR WHEEL)
Note that you must add App to firm.
By clicking on "SAVE" button, the user will set relationship between his LodgeiT client and QBO client.
This will updates the QBO client with LodgeiT client details when the user will change this client's details from LodgeiT Settings => general or Settings => Contact details page.
Details like phones, emails, client address, name will be moved from LodgeiT to QBO any time intermediary changes it.
Select auto-sync. Come back later to manually resolve any conflicts via Navigate here.
Select a client record that you want to populate to QBOA so you can bill the client.
Look in Customers.
Your LodgeiT Client has copied across.
Bear in mind that this is a one way sync only (i.e. LodgeiT -->QBO).
Other way to check Synchronization -
1. FROM LODGEIT CLIENT INTERMEDIARY SETTINGS => GENERAL
2. One of these check boxes need to be checked:
FROM SYNCRONIZATION PAGE by link