Question: Agent contact details not turning off
Solution: This is Google side validation error. When user connects Gmail, LodgeiT will redirect them to Google consent screen page and user need to sign in.
Please ldouble-check that email you're typing is correct and no typos/whitespaces. If it won't help and account is active please follow these instructions:
- Open their Google account at page https://myaccount.google.com/
- Then, if user is signed in, please let them make sign out from Google.
- Sign it to Google again to see if it works for them.
- Go to LodgeiT mailbox page and try to connect Google account again
- If it won't help - most likely the Google account is disabled and user should check this article https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&ref_topic=3382255#ts=2402624%!C(MISSING)2402700 to resolve the issue
Note: LodgeiT will use that field when creating new return. But, if previous form exists, then previous information including this field, is rolling forward to a new form.