This is how to enter Foreign Source Income and Rebate within a Company tax Return,

1. Be sure to activate the section via the 4 squares.

2.  Click "Other" tab and choose "Tax Offsets" and select Number 20 "Foreign Income Tax Offset".

For other/corresponding income, the only option is to use an income field.