Question:  I have an individual who is not a resident for tax. They have rental losses which carry forward however they also received an unfranked dividend which had no TFN withholding. How do I made a note for this to be separately assessed by the ATO at the flat rate imposed?

Solution: Unfranked dividends should be declared in Dividends section

Make sure to press "No" for "Australian resident" 

and MUST enter the country of residence -

Note: If the client is a non-resident for full year, specify the date via "Adjustment" tab. The system will automatically treat is as a whole year non-resident (ie, client returned to Australia on 28th March 2020 and resumed his residency from that date onwards indefinitely. ) Learn more

Other related articles:
Australian resident and Non resident
Non-Australian Resident with Interest income - Individual Tax Return (ITR)