Question: We claimed this for a client and the ATO called us as the amount calculated by the system is incorrect. it used her Basic taxable income instead of the adjusted taxable income to indicate the offset she was entitled.

Answer: You should enter ATI of the invalid or a carer of an invalid by themselves. Also user can use ATO calculator to check the amount