If you activate the automated activity statement collection feature, then your activity statements should be collected and prefilled by the ATO in an automated fashion on each activity statement reporting cycle.
From Forms, select Add Form.
- ATO will initiate and publish the BAS If client is eligible.
- BAS Amendments should work IF the original BAS is in LodgeiT AND there are no values at PAYGI.
- To get a BAS into LodgeiT not originally prepared in LodgeiT use the GST Analyser to 'call' the missing BAS.
- If you are an intermediary (Tax or BAS Agent) you may want to turn off your responsibility for a form if your client is handling the lodgement .
- Forms are automatically loaded as soon as they produced (pulling of outstanding obligations ONCE in 5-7 days), However if you have a new client that has outstanding AS not showing in LodgeIT, just add a new AS form and the software will search for unlodged files. If there are none, it will synchronise the lodged files to the client in the background.
Click here for related guide:
Tick the Radio Button & Create & Prefill.
Validate the form to ensure no errors exist.
Choose to either send for e Signature or print if you are a tax or BAS Agent. For business owners, simply sign.
Once the form is signed you can lodge it.
Or alternatively, you can Batch Lodge via the Dashboard.
Checkout some of our Help guide: