System load up any available forms on the ATO side, if you decide not to auto produce Activity Statement for a certain Client -
Click "Settings", and select "Tax". UNTICK "Manage Activity Statements"
- BAS Amendments should work IF the original BAS is in LodgeiT AND there are no values at PAYGI.
- To get a BAS into LodgeiT not originally prepared in LodgeiT use the GST Analyser to 'call' the missing BAS.
- For BAS issue regarding "Period", kindly contact ATO, we only serve up what BAS ATO have.
- Note that forms are automatically loaded as soon as they produced, However if you have a new client that has outstanding AS not showing in LodgeIT, just add a new AS form and the software will search for unlodged files.
- If you are not doing tax returns or BAS for a client, you can switch it off in settings and new forms will stop show up