If you are Applying Prior Year Loss  to your current Income Tax form, make sure that  the amount you will apply to R (Tax Losses Dedcuted / Last year carry forward Loss) is same or lesser amount to Letter T (Total income amount)

Should adjust losses recouped or losses transferred in until the taxable income/loss figure is zero

Click on the "Reconciliation Tab", scroll down the page to Item R.

Add historical tax losses you'd like to offset against current taxable income.

Click on "Other" Tab, next to Tax Calculation. Click on Losses. Complete Item 13.