Question: How to treat contribution as "Non Assessable"?

Answer:  With the non-concessional contribution income, we do not record that income anywhere in the tax return. See below image. Only assessable contribution is being reported.

But on the member's tab, the non-concessional contribution should be entered at item B-Personal Contribution. This will not auto populate into the individual's tax return since this section is being treated as non-concessional contribution.

Note: We followed ATO's form-