The video provides the following guide about the basic of Partneship Tax Return -
- Working with imported accounting information
- Handling Dividends
- Handling Interest
- Making changes to classifications
- Handling Franking Accounts
- Dealing with Reconciliation
- To learn more about how to fill this tax return, please review the detailed ATO instruction set - Partnership Tax Return Instructions 2020
See attached spreadsheet example for Partnership Comparatives.
Checkout some of our Help guide on:
Note: If you have no accounting software, you can use our excel template and import it directly to Lodgeit.
Then you can proceed adding a form.
Click the form that you need.
"Lodgement Date" is automatic date from ATO, but you can also manage to change it if necessary.
Click "Skip this Step" or "Continue"
Activate the relevant sections that you need to work on -
Once you've worked in the form, you may need to turn-on certain reporting sections. You can do so via -
Note: LodgeiT System is an SBR System with SBR dependencies. (LodgeiT uses SBR validation & prefill functions)