Assuming a partnership loss is entered under partnership income, Then you will need to activate business information in order to report the partnership loss. Please scroll down and read the full article.

Now be sure to activate Business sector in the Individual Tax Return.

Be sure to report the Business loss activity details along with the loss type. If you need to report a deferred loss, please read the deferred losses instructions.

Leave the business details section empty.

Leave the business income section empty.

Leave the PSI section empty unless the partnership income is PSI.