For user who wants to migrate their client from other accounting software (other than QBO) to LodgeiT, and with existing QBOA clients, please see instructions:
1. First, the user needs to export the client list from other accounting software (other than QBO), into an excel file. When ready, the LodgeiT technical team will import the list to its LodgeiT account. Learn more
2. After that, user needs to connect his LodgeiT intermediary to QBOA profile and click "Sync". Learn more3
. After that, user needs to map QBOA and LodgeiT clients. They can do it either:
b. Reach out to our support
and we will turn on the auto mapping.
4. After the mapping is completed - user can export all the rest unmapped clients from LodgeiT to QBOA. The new clients will be created in QBOA, but duplicates are possible.
See below automapping basic mechanism, and it's rules:
- If Email + First / Middle / Last name are 100 % match between QBO client and LodgeiT client - then relationship (mapping) will be set.
- If Email + QBO Display name or company name 100 % match to LodgeiT organisation name or trading name - then relationship (mapping) will be set.
- The relationship will be set only for single entity. if more than one similar entity will be found across systems or no entities are not found at all - then mapping will not be set and user will need to set it manually
Contact Details Mapping (LodgeiT > QBO)