Client Import - is where you can find the list of your clients from QBO that need to import in LodgeiT.
Note: Currently, the system operates in a single direction, LodgeiT --> QBO. If you need to update information, ie Address, contact details, etc., it is best to update via LodgeiT.
This video includes:
- How to connect LodgeiT to QBO
- Synchronizing client details (changes from LodgeiT sync to QBO)
- Manual connection/mapping of client from QB and LodgeiT.
- How to merge client in QBO to LodgeiT
- Showing how QBO invoice works - Configuring client-sync is important for invoice purposes, ie client invoices have the same details as in LodgeiT.
- Linking QBO details to LodgeiT details
Below example shows that, these 3 clients has been added to QBO and ready for import via LodgeiT.
Validation is giving you an information and an option if you want to take any action.
I have ticked all of the clients, because I want them all to import from QBO to my LodgeiT Account.
*Art Craft Ent Pty Ltd" named as "Anna S Enterprises Pty Ltd in LodgeiT" , if left as blank, LodgeiT will automatically copy the name from QBO.
Before matching the clients, please make sure to import or leave inactive (by unticking the appropriate checkbox) external accounting system clients on the "Client Import" page.
Ticked clients will be imported from QBO to LodgeiT.
- If "ticked", client has an existing client that matched to LodgeiT client, then it will be linked.
- If "ticked", but the said client has NO related/client match via LodgeiT, the system will automatically produce client in LodgeiT client list (no need to create/add manually)
Unticked clients will not be imported to LodgeiT and the system will understand that no action required for this QBO client.
If it is an initial setup there is a tickbox to select ALL clients to import from QBOA to LodgeiT.
Note: If you want to sync customers from QBOA, please use above process, but it will just sync contact details, address. In order to import financial you must connect QBO files one by one for each client