You have to activate the automated activity statement collection feature to pull forms seamlessly from the ATO. Learn more.
ATO will initiate and publish the BAS If client is eligible, LodgeiT.
Select Client, and Add a Form -
If New Activity Statement not showing on your list, you can click "You can pull activity statements here".
It will auto produce the available Activity Statement
** if the system response is "No Unlodged Activity Statements were Found" after clicking "Here", please check
a. The form might have been lodged already.
b. You are looking at the wrong client.
- ATO will initiate and publish the BAS If client is eligible.
- BAS Amendments should work IF the original BAS is in LodgeiT AND there are no values at PAYGI.
- To get a BAS into LodgeiT not originally prepared in LodgeiT use the GST Analyser to 'call' the missing BAS.
- If you are an intermediary (Tax or BAS Agent) you may want to turn off your responsibility for a form if your client is handling the lodgement .
- Forms are automatically loaded as soon as they produced, However if you have a new client that has outstanding AS not showing in LodgeIT, just add a new AS form and the software will search for unlodged files. If there are none, it will synchronise the lodged files to the client in the background.