Activate "PAYG" and "Adjustments" via Financial image

Click  "Income" tab and  select "PAYG", then press "Add Worksheet" -

Working holiday Visa holders should receive a PAYG Group Certificate. You should report it here -

When Salary or wage amount is presented with working holiday visa then A4 WHM Net income must also be presented via "Adjustments" tab. Calculation of tax on taxable income depends on this.

Learn more here -